Importing Users - Using A Spreadsheet
- Begin by creating a spreadsheet (must be an .xlsx or .xls file)
- Populate the first column with a list of email addresses of all the users that you wish to add
- Navigate to “Import Users” button and select it.
You'll see this pop up window.
- Here you’ll be able to:
- Add all the users to a selected group (optional)
- Give all the users a role (mandatory but can be changed later)
- Register new users in the list (optional)
- Sync the list with this current import setting (optional)
- Drag and drop the spreadsheet into the window or navigate to it on your computer. Once you've added it, you'll see it show up in the "No file chosen" area.
- When you are done, select the "Upload" button and you will see a summary of the users that you've added.
- Select save to complete the process.