Regions affect what kind of data a member will see on our analytics site as well as when they will appear on product pages if they are set up for business matching. Only data / users that fall within their region set will apply to them.
Similar to adding new members to your brand, you can add them one at a time or do it in bulk.
Setting Regions Up Manually
- Select the user that you want to edit
- Assign them the BIManalytics Core Local or Business Matching role (or both) if it hasn't already
- Select the “Edit Region” button along the top menu
- Then select the role that you want to edit the region for. If there is only 1 role assigned to that user the non active one will not be selectable.
- A new window will appear and you’ll be able to pick available countries from the drop down menu
You can also add regions according to ZIP Codes / Postal Codes as well. Just pick the “Zip Codes” tab, pick a country and enter the zip or postal code.
- When you find the one you want select “Add” and it will add to your list. Continue until you’ve added all your countries.
- Select “Save” when done.
- Do this for all users that you wish to set up.